[open-data-day] Getting help with Socrata-powered datasites during Open Data Day

Chris Metcalf chris.metcalf at socrata.com
Fri Feb 22 22:36:50 GMT 2013

There are a number of Socrata-powered datasites represented amoungst the
cities participating in Open Data Day tomorrow, and we're here to help.

I'll be attending the NYC event in person, and we'll have representatives
attending the Seattle and Atlanta Govathon events as well. I'll also be
available virtually to help out:

- IRC: #socrata-soda on Freenode
- @chrismetcalf or @socrata on Twitter
- You can also email support at socrata.com as well to create a support ticket

I've also created a gist that I'll be updating with examples and problems
I've helped other developers solve.

So, feel free to let us know if any issues come up, if you need help
finding data, or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Chris Metcalf
Director of Product Development
    and Developer Evangelism