[open-data-day] Twitter map visualization for #odhd

Billy Meinke billy.meinke at creativecommons.org
Sat Feb 23 02:27:00 GMT 2013

Can this be changed to accept the airport code and *either* #ODHD13 *or*
 #ODHD?

Worried that many folks won't be using the #ODHD hash tag as the
mostly-established hashtags are #OpenDataDay and #ODHD13.

Would be great to get as many up on that map as we can.

Billy

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Mary Beth Baker <maribethbaker at gmail.com>wrote:

> Looks like I just wasn't using the correct twitter hashtag combination.
> You need to tweet #odhd + #yourairportcode.
>
> mb
>

> On 22 February 2013 20:56, Mary Beth Baker <maribethbaker at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Ottawa has this twitter visualization map from the first odhd, that I
>> just revived:
>> http://bethmaru.com/helloworld/
>>
>> But my fork on github doesn't seem to be working:
>> http://bethmaru.com/helloworld/
>>
>> Any suggestions, it's hosted on gh-pages, the code is here:
>> https://github.com/MaryBethBaker/helloworld
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Mary Beth
>> @bethmaru

Billy Meinke
Science and Data Intern
Creative Commons

Creative Commons is turning 10! Give a birthday
gift.<https://creativecommons.net/donate/>