[open-data-day] The Open Knowledge Foundation's events on Open Data Day 2013 – wrapped-up!

Mary Beth Baker maribethbaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 13:59:02 GMT 2013

Josh - thanks for the detailed summary. I'm really impressed with everyone's continued energy and follow up summaries.

Have you seen the Hacker news article going around saying hackathons are bad? I think the points you made below are the perfect antidote to that article's author's perspective. Also your wide audience and video project show and tell are the perfect evidence to contradict the article's perspective. Any chance you might share this summary or a version of it on hacker news?

Mary Beth