[open-data-manual] Kickstart teleconf (was Re: Eliciting further contributions - any suggestions?)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 7 10:07:53 UTC 2011

On 7 July 2011 10:26, Tim McNamara <paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> I think the idea of a kickstart is an excellent one. Add yourself to this
> poll (http://www.doodle.com/vskz4zrx277c39an) if you would like to be part
> of a teleconference this weekend to introduce everyone to each other.

I'm a big +1 here but I wonder about the times and dates. What you've
got there is *very* short notice and some times are a bit weird (most
people will either be Europe or US I imagine -- so 1am in the morning
will be tough for people ...)

I also suggest you boot an etherpad right now and add a short
*bullet-point* agenda that people can add to and where people can
register their name and skype id. [1]

I'd also suggest creating a list of possible topics we could work on
in advance of the meeting.

Rufus

[1]: we're gradually trying to document some of this stuff see
http://wiki.okfn.org/HowTos#Meetings_and_Events

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation