[open-data-manual] Kickstart teleconf (was Re: Eliciting further contributions - any suggestions?)

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu Jul 7 10:15:37 UTC 2011

Yes, this weekend is very short notice. However, I thought I would take a
gamble to see whether it could still gain quorum. If not, but people are
still keen - it's very easy to push it out to some other date.

The times were my attempt at being accommodating! I'm expecting that the
6am, 10pm NZST will be the most popular.