[open-data-manual] Time to proof-read the Open Data Manual!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Jan 18 18:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We hope to soon freeze the Open Data Manual version 1.0. In preparation for
this, it would great if you could join our proof-reading drive!

At this stage, we are hoping to make only minor text edits (spelling
mistakes, unclear wording etc). You can note any issues on our etherpad
here: http://okfnpad.org/opendatamanual-proofread. Equally, if you read
through a section and think its OK, please mark that up on the etherpad
too! The full text of the manual is here:
https://github.com/okfn/opendatamanual, in the file labelled 'source'.

I have sent this message to the Open Government Data list as well, as I
thought some of you might be interested. If you are, please feel free to
join in with proof-reading and do sign up to the ODM mailing list!

Thanks very much! Any questions, drop me a line.

Kind regards,
Laura

--
Laura Newman