[open-development] group brainstorm / web conference on web content tagging / taxonomy stuff?

Graham Steel steelgraham at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:49:45 UTC 2009

Thanks Joe,

In part related, as a follow on from the first virtual meet up for this working group, the first action point was:-
Actions
ACTION (Graham Steel): Look into audio for next meeting (sorted)

Sorted in the sense that I contacted Alex Coleman who mentioned the potential use of WebEx (web conferencing).

What Joe is saying I guess goes into a deeper topic related area. I am just saying that it would appear that Alex should be able to sort us out for an audio link up for the the next meeting in September.

Cheers,

Graham

H: +44 (0)141 422 1483 (after 18.00 GMT)
C: +44 (0)7900441046
E: steelgraham7 at gmail.com
Fav: http://www.plos.org - research made public
Fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709026752