[open-development] group brainstorm / web conference on web content tagging / taxonomy stuff?

Karin Christiansen karin.christiansen at publishwhatyoufund.org
Tue Aug 11 21:10:44 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I think there is or maybe was an attempt to do something similar.  (with
apologies if you already know this and are building on it)

http://xml.coverpages.org/dml.html is the only
The original page seems to have died, but Simon P you have been tracking
this no?

NB IDML needs lots of work, but it was a start, so either way building on or
learning form what didn't work might be useful.