[open-development] Open Aid Data events Europe

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Wed May 18 09:59:18 UTC 2011

Dear all
With the support of aidinfo in the UK I am currently organising open aid data events in Berlin, Paris, Stockholm and Prague.

One of the goals of these events will be to connect the "aid community" to the "open data community".

I am looking for "open data contacts" in the following countries:
Czech republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary,
Slovenia and Estonia (Prague event)Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway
(Stockholm event)Belgium, France, Luxembourgh (Paris event) and Austria, Switzerland (Berlin event). The idea is to invite these people to the events to share their enthusiams and examples for open data initiatives and promote a better understanding of open data in development cooperation.