[open-development] SlashOpen.net now online

Tobias Eigen tobias at saidia.org
Thu Sep 15 22:34:06 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick!

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really entirely sure what you're getting at
with this question - we all have to host our websites and data somewhere,
and it doesn't necessarily cost alot to host open data. There are some
initiatives to host data though - I'm sure others on this list can give you
some links.

Generally speaking, though, I think this sort of question is what I'd like
us to be in a position to answer with the /open helpdesk and blog.

Cheers,

Tobias