[open-development] Open Aid Data hackday planning - 22nd Feb at 1530

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Tue Feb 14 16:55:05 UTC 2012

Hey all,

A few of us are meeting on the 22nd February to make plans for an open aid
data hackday, which we'd like to hold sometime around April/May.

We're intending to meet at or near the Publish What You Fund offices (Old
Street/Moorgate, London) at 1530. Everyone is welcome and very much
encouraged to attend to contribute your ideas.

The aim would be to have some pretty solid demonstration apps built at the
end of the hackday, that link to particular questions/problems/use cases,
as well as inform the development of future tools and services for working
with this data in the future.

Hope you can join us. If advance / if not able to join us on the 22nd
there's a very draft background/planning document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mt1jt7VVhBGRRZiHuLwaumtPnU_grZNWyNa0UvVPkWs/edit?hl=en_GB

Please forward to anyone else you think may be interested…

thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Brough