[open-development] Development stream at the Open Knowledge Festival 2012 in Helsinki - contacts to Finland

Välitalo, Mika Mika.Valitalo at plan-international.org
Sun Feb 19 13:10:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

My name is Mika Välitalo and I'm working for Plan Finland (part of an international child centered development organization) as a ICT4D Program manager. I'm interested in open data both from the global development coordination and transparency point view (ref: IATI) as well as in supporting local governance, accountability and empowerment in community level (e.g. school governance). Both levels great  influence on the everyday work I am (and Plan in general is) doing.
 For Jussi, there are at least me and my colleague Tuulia Virhiä from Plan Finland who will be happy to join hands & brains before, during and after the festival.
 Hope to talk further with you and connect to also others attending,
Mika

Mika Välitalo
Program Manager - ICT for Development
Plan Finland

Pasilanraitio 5
00240 Helsinki, Finland
www.plan.fi<http://www.plan.fi/>
Mobile +358 50 352 7386<tel:%2B358%2050%20352%207386>
Skype: mika.valitalo.flno
Twitter: @vatamik