[open-development] Community Group on Development Linked Data (DLD)

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Mon Jul 9 08:43:56 UTC 2012

Dear everyone,

Thanks for your support! The group is now live and we can start collecting
information.
I've populated the wiki with some initial content:
http://www.w3.org/community/dld/wiki/Main_Page
Please, feel free to jump in and edit whatever you want. When this page
gets too big and well structured, we'll start thinking about doing
sub-pages.

Cheers,
Christophe