[open-development] Where next for the Open Development working group?

Raftree, Linda Linda.Raftree at planusa.org
Sun Feb 3 11:37:43 UTC 2013

I was thinking along the same lines and these are both great ideas, Tony and Claudia. I am also wondering if we can think further ahead this year for OK Fest, and begin the bursary process much earlier so that folks have more time to get visas, etc.

We had also talked about how it would be nice for people from "the South" to be more present throughout the OK Festival and not only participating in the "Open Development" stream simply because they are from "the South."

Best,
Linda

This information is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or use of this information is strictly prohibited.

Plan International USA, 155 Plan Way, Warwick, RI 02886 USA
www.planusa.org