[open-development] Open Development Side Event in Berlin on the 18th July

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Thu Jun 26 16:04:07 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay with this - the run up to OKFestival is proving busy !
Thank you all for adding you ideas and feedback!

I have moved all of the proposed sessions and topics for discussion that
you have added to the top of the ether pad
<http://pad.okfn.org/p/Open_Development_Fringe_Event>and have added a short
description of the event (please feel free to edit/comment at will!).

I used this description to create an eventbrite page
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-development-okfestival-fringe-event-tickets-12088917277?ref=enivtefor001&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformal001&utm_term=eventpage>
in order to share details about the event more easily and gauge how many
people we can expect to have! I have also submitted the event to be
published on the OKFestival website (and will actually just go add it
now!). Again - if you are not happy with the description, the sessions etc
please let me know and I will change it. This is not intended to be set in
stone but merely something that we can all begin to share with our
colleagues and others attending OKFestival but potentially not engaged
already in this group.

Also - if you have ideas for sessions that you haven't added yet, please
add them to the etherpad and then ping me so I can add to the eventbrite
page and/or OKFestival site!

Finally - Please share and encourage your network to sign up! Having an
idea about how many people we can expect will make organising refreshments
substantially easier.  The link again is:
 https://opendevfringeevent.eventbrite.co.uk
<https://opendevfringeevent.eventbrite.co.uk>

Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks,
Katelyn

Katelyn Rogers