[open-economics] Open Knowledge Indicator goes into the next round!

Dirk Heine dirk at common-future.org
Wed Aug 24 19:04:04 UTC 2011

Dear list,

Thanks for the nice collaboration yesterday. We are not fully done, however,
so please vote for when we get together next:
http://www.doodle.com/ufsrrubcuifsm6mm

ALSO FOR EVERYONE WHO COULD NOT MAKE IT: We would very much appreciate if
also you could check out if any of the above dates might fit as we would be
very keen on also integrating your ideas and hearing your views on what
should be modified how. So please all vote.

Many thanks for participating.

Dirk