[open-economics] posted it

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 13 09:35:22 UTC 2011

cc'ing open-economics ...

On 12 January 2011 20:54, Guo Xu <digitalepourpre at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi rufus,
>
> 1) posted the blog article now.

Great. I've just made some minor amendments -- it's always good to
more info at the top :)

> 2) pushed the indicator csv with the newest questions

OK.

> 3) unfortunately the /quiz error is still there. it takes you right to
> question 3, for some reason.

Hmm, can you update the issue. The difficulty at the moment is i can't
reproduce this running locally and wonder if this is to do with
threading in task in some weird way ..

> this is really odd, but i have this confirmed by several testers.
>
> thanks a lot,

One thing that we need to check asap:

<http://appsfordevelopment.challengepost.com/submissions>

Does not list YourTopia as far as i can tell. What happened? Did we
definitely submit ok? We should check and then email/contact if
necessary asap to work out what has happened.

Regards,

Rufus