[open-economics] OKFN Climate and Energy Hackday

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Feb 6 12:45:52 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I would like to invite to take part in the OKFN Climate and Energy Hackday
- please pick up a date that suits you at:
http://www.doodle.com/d3yprq77zr64zd7w

The application we build can be submitted to the Apps4Climate competition -
down below is the information I have sent earlier.

All academic disciplines are welcome: climate and social scientists, data
journalists and interested citizens. The Hackday is initiated by the Open
Economics Working Group, yet other interest and working groups are also
welcome!

Please forward to relevant mailing lists and contacts.

Best,

Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
Twitter: @okfnecon, @vndimitrova
Website: www.openeconomics.net