[open-economics] Fwd: Short suggestion about Open Economics and Italy

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Feb 6 16:22:25 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to forward the e-mail from Maurizio about the regions in
Italy, he has a good explanation, because he is himself a native of Trento!
I guess with respect to the "power of each region" - we could say that we
can make sure that every indicator, which is not a rate or percentage
already is controlled for the population or GDP in that region, i.e.
patents or GHG emissions.

Velichka