[open-economics] Setup an OSQA for Open Economics?

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Fri Feb 17 01:25:18 UTC 2012

I much like the idea, but I believe there are huge network externalities
with this app and I would like us to first discuss how we will be able to
attain minimum efficient scale. I fear that with the size of our group we
will not currently be able to provide big enough a push to get to the point
where people actually find what they are looking for. And then we might
have issues starting up. How could we address that? Any technological
catalyst possible to lower the activation energy needed to make this work?

That said: I very much do like the idea. I am just worried it might be a
pretty big undertaking, which -different to our previous projects- would be
really difficult to start small.

Dirk