[open-economics] The Statistical Memory of Brazil

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Tue Jan 15 12:23:42 UTC 2013

Hi

some time ago there was a discussion about the crowdsourcing of the transcription involving combining Pybossa and a platform developed for family history projects, in turn based on tools that GalaxyZoo had created for their Oldweather project. At the time the platform was not ready but it is now much more developed and could be used for the second stage of the Brazil project.

Eustaquio and others interested, please send me a line for an intro

Javier

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org
+44(0)7877 911 412
@javierruiz
www.OpenRightsGroup.org
Winners of Liberty's Human Rights Campaigner of the Year Award 2012