[open-economics] [Project-discussion] Oil contract

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:48:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Since some people have shown their interest in developing this topic, I
hereby make this project one of ours. I believe that after we assume some
of projects more people will get involved. Therefore, I chose some projects
that can create an impact an awareness of our foundation and principles.

This thread should be dedicated to the Oil Contract topic *only*.
I will supervise this project, in a sense that will follow through the
updates and will also participate indirectly in it. At least for the time
being. Futurely we might be able to elect some project leader or something
similar and I will be in charge of coordinating and getting means to
suffice your needs.

So, for the time being, I would like to know if you (Samir and Rodney) have
an idea of what you would like to do in regard to this topic. After we
define a research topic, we will deal with your requirements to deliver it.
Then I will take care of that and let you two (and other interested people)
work on the project. How does that sound?

​By the way, if you feel interested in this project, this is the proper
topic to let us know about it.​

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo