[Open-education] quick update on OER policy developments in Europe

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:43:38 UTC 2013

Not sure on the EU being helpful

On their new Open Education portal - first resource

http://openeducationeuropa.eu/en/find/resources
http://openeducationeuropa.eu/en/resource/joomlalms-video-tutorials
http://www.joomlalms.com/

No license at all

Same for the second item

Much as we can criticise MOOCs for not being open (although some are),
stuff without a license is a lot less open.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski at centrumcyfrowe.pl