[Open-education] R: introduction

Jane Park janepark at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 19 21:03:55 UTC 2013

Marieke, you may be interested in sharing and getting data from the OER
Research Hub <http://oerresearchhub.org/> which also collects data on OER
use from around the world.

Hi everyone -- to introduce myself, I'm Jane Park, longtime Creative
Commons staff member and P2PU volunteer. Currently I coordinate the School
of Open project, a community of volunteers that works to provide free
education opportunities on the meaning and impact of openness in the
digital age as it applies to education, research, science, and culture.
Volunteers develop and run online and hybrid courses, F2F workshops and
training programs on topics like OER, CC licenses, copyright, open data,
and more. You can check it out at http://schoolofopen.org/.

Excited to become more involved in this working group as it evolves!

Jane Park
Project Manager <http://creativecommons.org/staff#janepark>
Creative Commons

the School of Open, a collaboration with P2PU: http://schoolofopen.org/