[Open-education] R: introduction

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Sat Sep 21 19:35:34 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

It's so nice to see some familiar faces here!

My name is Bekka Kahn, I work for the Peer 2 Peer University (www.p2pu.org).
We're a free, open university for the web, where people can run courses,
join study groups and find people to learn with, on almost anything.

We collaborate with OKFN and Creative Commons on the Schools of Data and
Open, and I've been working and researching in the Open Education space for
several years.

I'm also a Phd student in Digital Humanities at King's College in London.
I'm also really looking forward to working with you all, and meeting as
many of you as possible.

Best
Bekka