[Open-education] myths about OER and how to answer them - survey

Kamil (Creative Commons) kamil at creativecommons.pl
Wed Feb 26 15:00:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,
This is my first post here so I will introduce myself, I'm part of CC
Poland team working mostly on OER.

Creative Commons Poland is running a survey (http://bit.ly/OER_myths*)
*and small publication project about how to answer and talk about
popular myths and arguments against Open Educational Resources. It is
part of "Open Educational Resources Policy in Europe" project and It
will be available in English.

If You could spend 5 minutes to answer our survey and/or send it to
people involved in OER movement it would be great. If You are interested
in cooperation or more info about the project please contact with me :)
*
*
We will also try to give preview of our work here so there will be
another occasion to gen involved later in March.
*
*
*Survey:
http://bit.ly/OER_myths*