[Open-education] Open Educating at OKFestival

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Jul 21 11:56:36 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Last week was pretty hectic with quite a few members of the Open
Education Working Group being at OKFestival <http://2014.okfestival.org>.
It was an amazing event with a huge amount to experience. I'm still
attempting to digest it all!

I've tried to capture some of my favourite open education moments in the
following post:
http://education.okfn.org/open-educating-at-okfestival/

It would be great to hear about the experiences of others who were there
and had an open education hat on! And what about those who weren't
there? Maybe we can also reflect on how we see open education activities
at OKFestival evolving. Should it play a bigger role? Is an education
perspective something that should form more of other sessions? Or is
open education something that should be dealt with in a different way?

Any thoughts much appreciated either to the mailing list or as comments
on the post.

Thanks

Marieke
--