[Open-education] Open Education around the World - Finland

Laura Hilliger laura at mozillafoundation.org
Fri Jun 6 10:58:18 UTC 2014

I’m fairly new to this list, so I hadn’t seen the Open Education Around the World series yet.

Thanks so much for sharing, I’ve read three so far and am feeling pretty hooked. Excellent writing friends, you’re report outs are giving me loads of ideas!

—laura

	Laura Hilliger
Training & Curriculum Lead
Mozilla Foundation