[Open-education] OER Schools Guidance and Resources

Bjoern Hassler bjohas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 20:59:46 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

thanks!! As you'll see in the documents, we've drawn on the Creative
Commons Aotearoa New Zealand materials extensively! (And also referred to
the recently updated Creative Commons Australia materials.) So we tried to
be good OER citizens, and build on previous materials in as much as
possible!

All the best,
Bjoern