[Open-education] Friday Chat: Personal experiences of MOOCs

Silvia Da Rosa tayzee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 04:24:02 UTC 2014

Hello Marieke,

I am Silvia, from Uruguay. I am taking this course too. It's really awsome!

I have finished succesfully only one MOOC but started other 3. Of course I
think the main reasons for not finishing rhem was time and real interest,
but i think there were other important factors like the quality of the
resources, the ease of use of the platform and the resources, the clarity
of the syllabus, the possibility of having resources in more than one
language.

I have never really connected to the community, so I expect that´s
something new to this course.

Kind regards,

Silvia