[Open-education] New P2PU Report on Courses for non-traditonal Learners Published

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Tue Jan 27 16:58:28 UTC 2015

<http://info.p2pu.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/W4C_image.jpg>

We’re very happy to be able to share with you our latest Lab Report,
entitled Writing for Change <http://reports.p2pu.org/writing-for-change/>.
These Reports are an ongoing series <http://reports.p2pu.org/> of P2PU
publications in which we describe our latest experiments in learning,
ruminate on the outcomes and think about new ways to implement peer-to-peer
education online.

This report is all about a course we ran in collaboration with College
Unbound
<http://info.p2pu.org/2015/01/27/writing-for-change-report-now-out/www.collegeunbound.org>,
a remarkable face-to-face project for traditional learners which shares
many of the guiding principles and values we have at P2PU. Our course,
Writing 4 Change, aimed to teach the writing skills needed to enact social
change in participants’ communities. The course was a revelation for us and
our partners, and we’re proud to share our learnings with you.

You can read the full report here
<http://reports.p2pu.org/writing-for-change/>