[Open-education] #OEPSforum4 Online registration is now open!

OEP Scotland oepscotland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:09:56 UTC 2016

The online registration for *#OEPSforum4* on Wednesday 9 March 2016 at
Stirling Court Hotel, Stirling* is now open. *
To *register* for this event and find out more about the parallel
workshops, please visit our event on
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=f0a710d807&e=adb938ede1>
EventBrite
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=7e309fafa9&e=adb938ede1>.
The event is free of charge and lunch will be provided.

*Call for posters!*
We are calling for poster submissions that cover the following themes:

   - Using OER – what does good practice look like?
   - Changing culture, changing practice
   - Open education and digital engagement through a widening participation
   lens

The deadline for submission of abstracts is *12 February 2016*. Please
visit our blog for further details about the *poster requirements*
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=62c34af940&e=adb938ede1>
*.*
Please circulate this email to your colleagues who might be interested.

For more information, please contact:
Email: oepscotland at gmail.com
Tel: 0131 549 7990
http://oepscotland.org