[open-heritage] Tate Online Strategy 2010–12

ianibbo at gmail.com ianibbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:43:51 UTC 2010

Ooh nice spot Rob, thanks!

I can't actually see any details of what the API is or might be, but
I've a way to contact tate (Indirectly through MLA is my inital
approach, unless someone else here has a better route?)

I'm more than happy to raise the issue of licensing the data with
them... Question (For my own benefit really)... apart from being good
citizens.. whats in it for cultural orgs to adopt these licenses? I'm
always worried that my answers to this question is badly lacking, and
that prevents uptake of the licenses... Any suggestions?

(If we can come up with some I can start a page on the wiki - toolkit
for explaining the benefit of OKD-compliant licenses to cultural
institutions or something akin to that)

ian.