[open-heritage] Europeana factsheet on Open Linked Data

ianibbo at gmail.com ianibbo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 13:30:17 UTC 2010

Anyone interested in an IRC chat about this? I think I'd like to
explore some more :)

Maybe we could set up a doodle to see when people might be able to do
a half hour session? I think I need to have some of these arguments
explained a bit better to me, as I don't quite get them at the moment
(Especially the green light thing, as there already some great CH
aggregation projects that exist without the green light of an explicit
license)

--
Ian Ibbotson
W: http://ianibbo.me