[open-heritage] Open Heritage Viurtual Round-Table Discussion

ianibbo at gmail.com ianibbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:44:02 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Jonathan and I would like to invite anyone interested to a virtual
round-table where we can catch up and discuss all things open cultural
heritage.

We've set up a doodle ( http://j.mp/evF1tW ) for anyone interested to
let us know availability. I'll set up a list of discussion points and
circulate the details on the list. It might also be helpful if you
could indicate your preference for skype, IRC or other channels
along-side your name.

Please get in touch if you have any questions, issues you would like
discussed, announcements to make, events that need pimping, etc, etc.

Thanks,
Ian.

--
Ian Ibbotson