[open-heritage] Sharing history

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:45:43 UTC 2012

Hi Jane,

How can I find what on your website is available for free reuse? If
everything is locked down under "© 2010 Share Our Past Ltd" or
non-commercial reuse, then it is unlikely to be useful for Wikipedia
or Wikimedia Commons as an open resource.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM> provides an interesting benchmark.

Thanks,
Fae
--