[open-heritage] Visualisations and researcher benefits

Jane Stevenson jane.stevenson at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 08:41:41 UTC 2012

Dear openGLAM people,

Having recently joined this list, I've seen lots of really great looking visualisations, and new ways of presenting content to end-users.

I'm particularly keen to find out more about how researchers are using these new interfaces, and what the feedback is in terms of impact and benefit.

Does anyone have any reports or other documents that they could point me to about practical use of new interfaces?

cheers,
Jane.

Jane Stevenson
The Archives Hub