[open-heritage] Obstacles to Opening Up Content and Data in the Cultural Heritage Sector

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Wed May 16 12:53:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Following the recent blog post,
http://openglam.org/2012/05/15/obstacles-to-opening-up-content-and-data-in-the-cultural-heritage-sector/
I would like to inform you that during the first Open Glam workshop in
Paris, we have established a small task force aimed at identifying the main
obstacles to opening up cultural data.
A second workshop will be held next Tuesday, May 29th in order to keep
working and eventually finalize the document.
If you are interested in helping out, I invite you to check out the
following Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12KgBnAD8s-GHFSf6ExnnxbX625UYWSPV87gKMW9J8O0/edit
Please do not hesitate to contribute to it, edit it and add anything that
might have been forgotten.
Thank you all for your contribution
:)