[open-heritage] Obstacles to Opening Up Content and Data in the Cultural Heritage Sector

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Sun May 27 15:42:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,
just a remainder that we are going to further discuss this document on
Tuesday 29th of May with the cultural institutions which have been selected
for the French pilote.
If there is anything you think should be taken into account, please don't
hesitate to add it to the following google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12KgBnAD8s-GHFSf6ExnnxbX625UYWSPV87gKMW9J8O0/edit
Thanks !