[open-heritage] Contemporary Artists CC outreach project

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:56:15 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah, thanks for following up with that !

One important thing that we need to figure out is how long of a document do
we want it be ?
ie. a one page flyer or a more substantial doc that properly explains the
what, the how and the why's (I'd personally rather go for a short document,
or maybe a short paper-version and a longer online version ?)

As for the focus group, I think it's nice to start with contemporary
artists (visual but not only) and then move on to the next - rather than
mixing everything together into a document that won't be appealing to
anyone :)

Ideally, it would be a document that we do not have to print, but that we
just provide as an online resource for anyone to print it whenever the need
arises.
For instance, we plan to organize a contemporary art exhibition for the 10
years of Creative Commons, along with a call for artists to submit their
works under an open license - so that document would be perfect for this  :)

Anyways, I'm happy to contribute to this, and to help out with the design
(unless someone else wanna do it). There are currently only 3 people in the
pad, I'm sure we can gather some more people  :) Then an initial Skype call
to coordinate our actions would probably be good.

(I edited the pad accordingly)
Talk to you soon !
Primavera