[OpenGLAM] Shared Shelf as an OpenGLAM platform?

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at nyu.edu
Wed Apr 24 15:57:51 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

Yes, I agree about the rights to images in the Shared Shelf Commons.

I had a conference call on Monday with various managers involved with
Shared Shelf at NYU and now understand that it is very early days for the
software and that it is currently open to only a small number of partner
institutions. Hence the small size and rawness of its Commons. I think it's
too early to say whether it's going to become a solid OpenGlam platform.