[OpenGLAM] Updated GND dump available with links to DBpedia, Wikipedia and STW

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Apr 24 11:34:57 UTC 2013

Dear Julia,
we would welcome it, if you could contribute your links to the DBpedia
project as well, so we can include them and create backlinks to DNB.

A short tutorial on how to contribute your links is here:
https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-links#readme
I think, you would have to create the folder in datasets/de.dbpedia.org

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann