[OpenGLAM] OpenGLAM Principles v0.5 and FAQ

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Apr 24 15:41:57 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Once again thanks to all those who commented on the last draft.

We've tried to address all of them in this next iteration and we hope this
next version will spark a similar amount of debate and comment.

In brief we've decided to write a pre-amble and then a set of
principles addressing *legal and *technical aspects to openness. The
pre-amble and principles are still on the same page and haven't been
separated.

We've also created an FAQ which addresses some of the points Heath made and
we hope will cultural institutions and others who to OpenGLAM understand
what it is we're working towards.

Here is the link to the Principles:

http://openglam.org/principles/

Here is a link to the FAQ:

http://openglam.org/faq/

Look forward to hearing what you all think!

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Leon