[OpenGLAM] Swiss GLAM-Survey report is available

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Thu Aug 1 19:33:04 UTC 2013

(sorry for cross-posting)

Dear all,

A couple of days ago I finalized the English version of the report of our survey among Swiss heritage institutions with a particular focus on crowdsourcing and open data / open content.

The full report is available on the Bern UAS website:
English: http://tinyurl.com/SwissGLAMsurvey
Deutsch: http://tinyurl.com/GLAMStudie

An overview of results is also available on slideshare (presentation held at GLAM-Wiki Conference in London in April):
http://www.slideshare.net/beatestermann/swissglamsurveypresentation20130412

Enjoy! ;-)

Please contact me if you are interested in replicating the study in your country.
I think it could be interesting to do an international benchmark study in 2014 with an improved version of the questionnaire.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at OpenSym or Wikimania next week in Hong Kong or at the Open Knowledge Conference mid-September in Geneva!

For those of you who have attended my London presentation:

-          My OpenSym presentation on Monday will be quite similar, with only a few updates (so don't attend if you have already attended the presentation in London, unless you are a big fan! ;-)

-          My Wikimania presentation on Saturday will be different, particularly focusing on the implications of the survey results for GLAM-Wiki Outreach.
So please attend! I'm looking forward to an interesting discussion!

Kind regards,
Beat

Beat Estermann
Research Associate