[OpenGLAM] Swiss GLAM-Survey report is available

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Fri Aug 2 13:45:16 UTC 2013

Dear Beat,

Thanks for sharing this! I look forward to reading the EN version (probably during my vacation).

I think that at OKCon we'll have a great opportunity to discuss the option to roll out this survey in other countries. Let's see if we can find moment to get together!

Best,

Maarten

Op 1 aug. 2013, om 21:33 heeft Estermann Beat <beat.estermann at bfh.ch> het volgende geschreven: