[OpenGLAM] The next two weeks - Sarah's stuff

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at okfn.org
Tue Mar 12 00:44:18 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

Just letting ya'll know about my upcoming two weeks:

 1. Thursday I'm meeting with Jonathan and we'll work together in the
    morning. I'm going to force him to look at my WMF grant proposal ;)
 2. Thursday we also have a meeting with the Internet Archive.
 3. I'm focusing pretty hardcore on the US OpenGLAM Launch which is in
    two weeks. I'll most likely be asking you guys for input as the
    upcoming week or so goes on. Sam, I owe you a small budget for
    supplies (i.e. giant post-its, the usual stuff

So, if I'm slow at getting back about "other things" that is why :)

-Sarah

--
Sarah Stierch
US OpenGLAM Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation