[OpenGLAM] Fwd: Chemical Heritage Foundation seeks Wikipedian in Residence

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:44:50 UTC 2013

Please see below...and spread the word!

-Sarah

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[wikimedia-dc] Chemical Heritage Foundation seeks Wikipedian
in Residence
Date: 	Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:11:35 +0000
From: 	Guin, Jeffery <JGuin at chemheritage.org>
To: 	wikimedia-dc at lists.wikimedia.org <wikimedia-dc at lists.wikimedia.org>

The Chemical Heritage Foundation seeks applicants for a paid Wikipedian
in Residence for Spring 2013. The Wikipedian in Residence is a temporary
position working full-time. The Wikipedian in Residence will work as a
community coordinator and strengthen the relationship between CHF and
the Wikipedia community through a range of activities.

CHF is a collections-based nonprofit organization that preserves the
history and heritage of chemistry, chemical engineering, and related
sciences and technologies. The collections are used to create a body of
original scholarship that illuminates chemistry’s role in shaping
society. In bridging science with the humanities, arts, and social
sciences, CHF is committed to building a vibrant, international
community of scholars; creating a rich source of traditional and
emerging media; expanding the reach of our museum; and engaging the
broader society through inventive public events. We are dedicated to
building a digital community around this important legacy that is
participatory and collaborative.

For more information and to apply for this position, visit:

http://www.chemheritage.org/about/careers/wikipedian-in-residence.aspx

Jeffery Guin
Manager of Emerging Media
Roy Eddleman Institute
P: +1.215.873.8211
F: +1.215.629.5211

*Chemical Heritage Foundation
*LIBRARY • MUSEUM • CENTER FOR SCHOLARS
315 Chestnut Street  •  Philadelphia, PA 19106 • U.S.A.
chemheritage.org <http://www.chemheritage.org/>