[OpenGLAM] Case studies open data

Edson, Michael EDSONM at si.edu
Fri Mar 15 16:01:14 UTC 2013

Harry (et al) - - - lovely to have another fine Europeana case study to read ;)
Keep 'em coming.
I'll #grok it this weekend and spread it thereafter.

From: Harry Verwayen <Harry.Verwayen at KB.nl<mailto:Harry.Verwayen at KB.nl>>
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013 7:57 AM
To: "open-glam at lists.okfn.org<mailto:open-glam at lists.okfn.org>" <open-glam at lists.okfn.org<mailto:open-glam at lists.okfn.org>>
Cc: Neil Bates <Neil.Bates at KB.nl<mailto:Neil.Bates at KB.nl>>
Subject: [OpenGLAM] Case studies open data

Hi all,
We have just published a case study on the use of open glam material on Pinterest: http://pro.europeana.eu/pro-blog/-/blogs/1587205. This is part 1 in a series of 5 that will follow from a meeting we organised in February in Paris, so stay tuned! In the meantime it would be great if you could share this widely; it is a particularly important time to showcase the value of open data for Europeana. Thanks!
Cheers,
Harry