[OpenGLAM] Cultural Digitisation Project

Katya Chikaher kc at citymart.com
Thu Sep 5 09:37:39 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.
I am currently researching companies that offer 2D digitisation services.
The project is to archive the photographs, manuscripts, books etc. for
Barcelona´s cultural institute, preferably on site.

Many thanks,
Katya

Katya Chikaher
Research & Providers

Citymart.com

t. (34) 931 855 110/1

e. kc at citymart.com <xa at citymart.com>

amagerfaelledvej 56, 12
2300 copenhagen s, denmark

c/mallorca 211, 2.1.   08008 barcelona, spain

*
*

*DISCLAIMER:**
*This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information
that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.