[OpenGLAM] Cultural Digitisation Project

Sebastiaan ter Burg terburg at wikimedia.nl
Thu Sep 5 13:39:06 UTC 2013

Hi Katya,

Have you looked at the Images for Future research project:
http://beeldenvoordetoekomst.nl/en/project/digitisation
Also the last 2 talks on this page might be of interest:
http://ecommons.eu/day-1-parallel-track-digitization/

Let me know if you want me to get you in contact with people of these
projects.

Best,

Sebastiaan

2013/9/5 Katya Chikaher <kc at citymart.com>

> Dear All,
>
> I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.
> I am currently researching companies that offer 2D digitisation services.
> The project is to archive the photographs, manuscripts, books etc. for
> Barcelona´s cultural institute, preferably on site.
>
> Many thanks,
> Katya

> Katya Chikaher
> Research & Providers
>
> Citymart.com
>
> t. (34) 931 855 110/1
>
> e. kc at citymart.com <xa at citymart.com>
>

> amagerfaelledvej 56, 12
> 2300 copenhagen s, denmark
>
> c/mallorca 211, 2.1.   08008 barcelona, spain
>
> *
> *
>
> *DISCLAIMER:**
> *This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain
> information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable
> law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
> You should not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.

Sebastiaan ter Burg
*Projectleider Culturele Samenwerking*

tel. 0648088615

*Postadres*:                        * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                      Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht               Utrecht